Utah Food Handler Registration Overview
1. Fill out this form completely. Press “Submit” at the very end.
2. You’ll be given links to the language options. Click your preferred link to go to the course website, SchooX.
3. In the upper right of the SchooX page you’ll see a link to create a new account.
4. After creating your account you’ll be logged in. Ignore the button that says “Contact Sales”. Pay for your course and take it.
5. Contact your local Health Department at least 2 weeks after class completion to obtain your local food handler card.
Required information for Utah Food Handler
"*" indicates required fields